Baghouse.com now offers free site visits to new customers in the Las Vegas area to all new customers.
By Dominick DalSanto
Baghouse Technology Expert and Sales Director
Baghouse.com News | As of May 1st, Baghouse.com now offers free on-site visits to all new customers in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. These visits will provide potential customers with a more personalized relationship with the company. Upon request, a baghouse engineer will arrange to visit a facility on-site to introduce the company’s products and services. Where possible, the baghouse expert will tour the facility and examine its dust collection systems. When finished, the Baghouse.com representative will review their findings with plant personnel and issue a brief written summery within one week. This will include an overview of the facility’s dust collection systems and general recommendations for areas where improvement can be made.
Benefits of a Baghouse.com Dust Collector Report
Many of our current customers have benefited from our recommendations. By putting into practice our recommendations they increased efficiency, capacity without large capital investments, reduced down-time, operating costs, and lowered emissions and improved safety (due to air quality) within their facilities.
Here are just some of the items we often identify during a free site visit:
- Troubleshoot existing issues and work with staff on how to resolve them
- Filter selection: recommend alternative fabrics, finishes (e.g. PTFE membrane), filter types (e.g. pleated filters
- Baghouse condition and unit selection:
- Recommend repairs (structural, pulse valves, gaskets, etc.)
- Identify shaker and reverse air units with potential for retrofitting into newer pulse jet style
- Condense several inefficient small units into one larger system, etc.
- Examine current operating methods and make recommendations on how to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and system downtime (e.g. startup and shut down procedures, fan operating parameters, cleaning system settings, etc.)
- Examine current maintenance procedures and make recommendations for improvement. Includes daily, weekly, monthly, yearly procedures, inspection checklist, handling of replacement bags, diagnosing need for bag replacement, proper bag replacement techniques, etc.
- Replacing out of date equipment and methods with latest technology, such as pleated filters, clean-on-demand cleaning, PTFE membrane filters, etc.
- Recommendations for new OSHA standards for combustible dust, such as explosion protection and fire suppression systems.
Request Your Free Dust Collector Report Today!
To request a free visit in the Las Vegas area, simply contact Baghouse.com by phone at 800 351 6200 or send us an email and ask for information about our free Las Vegas dust collector inspections and reports.
For more information please see the following pages:
- Dust Collection System Audits
- Houston, Texas – Dust Collection System Site Visits
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Dust Collection System Site Visits